Wednesday 3 June 2015

Why I send my child to Kumon?

   My daughter started Kumon English when she was 9 years old. At that time, her proficiency of English language was good, yet my husband and I still decided to enroll her for Kumon English subject. 

   I wanted her to excel in the subject that she loves, and to expose her to well-crafted international reading program. Kumon program also instill in her good study habit, independent learning  and perseverance.
   
   One month before her 12th birthday, she successfully became English completer in Kumon program. 

  She is more than happy for her achievement and has gained tremendous knowledge through her experience in Kumon English reading materials. 

  We are very proud of her. We are sure that she is more prepared for advanced level study in her coming high school study.